Liquids are stored in drums or pails, maintaining the viscosity or certain temperature is often necessary. Examples are adhesives, mastics, resins, grease, paint, oils and many liquid food products. Flexible Silicone Rubber Drum Heaters help keep these materials at proper handling or process consistencies. A spring-hook arrangement easily attaches these items to standard 5, 15, 30 or 55 gallon steel drums. Even heat transfer limits scorching or degradation of sensitive materials. Optional molded-in thermostats are full range adjustable or have fixed settings.
- Flexible-can easily be wrapped around drum and attached with spring
- 3", 4" and 9-1/2" widths available
- Full vulcanized silicone rubber, fiberglass cloth, and metal screen laminate
- Optional 70-340°F thermostat or preset, fixed thermostat (specify setting)
- Resistant to mechanical damage
- Electrically grounded
- 6 ft. cord with plug